Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rough Week :o(


Hola Mama,
    Hermana Wagner and I taught the Sunday District Lesson on Christ -like attributes.  The Branch Pres (the one that looks like Donald Trump) was in there too. He said it was one of the best lessons that he had heard in a long time, but that did not stop him from giving us some good critique.
      Before we taught, Hermana Wagner and I were preparing our lesson outside, because it was so beautiful, and we were getting a lot accomplished, that was until 2 really fat hound dogs came up to us. It was pathetic how happy it made me when I saw those fat dogs! We don’t have a clue how they got through the huge fence. But it was funny seeing them run around like they owned the place.
      Oh and very random.  We were walking to gym the other day and crossing the parking lot to go to the field, to play some 4 square I saw, and there was this boy that was walking towards us and I thought he looked very familiar. I was pretty much staring at him trying to figure out how I knew him and he was staring at me. We passed each other and then I turned back and asked if I knew him and it click before he answered. Josh Sherman. At the same time he asked if I was a Henderson. We chatted for a little bit after that. It was so random seeing him here. He is going to BYU and was on his way to campus.
      I have to go now the timer is flashing red at me saying I have taken up too much time. I love you!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment