Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hardships from Horizon


We have had to move baptismal dates back again this week because they are not progressing like they should. I am worried about one family. They have almost stopped progressing. Hna Coles and I are trying to figure out what their needs are. We thought we understood so we switched some things around but they are still slowly falling away. It is so sad and frustrating. I know if we keep prying and studying for the them, the Spirit will guide us on how to help them get back on track. We also had to move another baptism date back and we might have to do it again because she didnt come to church again this week. We talked to her about it. She said she slept in on accident. I have it written in my planner to give her a wake up call for next week. 
Yesterday we had the amazing opportunity to go to the Albuquerque Temple. It is about a four hour drive up. Brother Nations, an awesome English member, drove a group of us up. He also bought us all lunch after the session. It was an all day trip. We left at 6:30 and got back around 8. It took all day but it was totally worth it. I am so grateful to have a temple in the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment