Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 4, 2012


Shoot another 6 weeks is up! I am staying in Horizon and my comp sister Coles is going up north. We think I will be getting Gomez's greenie.

This past Tuesday we sent 3 hours in Pepboys having a flat fixed! One of the tires had 2 nails! It was ridiculous! We were so bored we just started watching the little tv in the waiting room. We saw Dr.Phil and Ellen. Wow it was weird. Then on the way to church yesterday a light came on saying there was a low tire. I didn’t have time to really check it out because we were running late. After church I borrowed a tire gage from the elders and come to find out we did have a low tire. I started to feel around the back of the tire and sure enough I found another nail! We will have to get another new tire because the nail is on the wall of the tire. Not cool. But this time Gomez was about to pick us up and she is going to able to drive us around to we don't have to be stuck at Pepboys for forever:) plus I will be spending Tuesday with her while waiting for my new comp:)

The Chavez family it going to be getting baptized this Saturday:) I am super excited for them!! They are such an amazing family. This week we had a fun lesson with then were they acted out the Story about Ammon. It was so much fun, we got everyone involved and Brother Chavez really got into his role of King Lamoni.

Brenda came to church on Sunday. She couldn't stay the whole time. The ward members gave her a warm welcome and were more than willing to help her out. She said next time she is going to try and bring her husband so he can help out too. She really wants her husband to start taking the lesson too. She even has him read with her out of the Book of Mormon.
There was another investigator at church named Barbara. She was a former and we picked her back up recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment