We visited the boarder of Mexico. We actually took them in someones back yard. I am waving and saying "Hello Mexico".
There is a mountain we can see from our apartment that is over in Juarez Mexico that says "The Bible is True. Read IT" It cracks me up every time I see it.
I am holding up my water bottle because it says "Amor por Juarez" - Love for Juarez. There is so much violence over there that people over here have those stickers everywhere.
It was Alma birthday this past Saturday so we made her cupcakes. and for some reason them came out funny. I dont know if you can tell in the pictures but the cupcakes were all flat then the center of them shot up like a mountain. I have a confused face because I dont know why it happened and plus we found it funny so we took pictures.
Alma with her cupcakes!







No comments:
Post a Comment