Wednesday, August 29, 2012

7-16 Staying in Horizon


I am staying in Horizon for at least another transfer with Sister Rathfon. I was so happy I didn't get the training call. We just got back from helping Gomez pack and sending her off to Albuquerque. It was so sad. She will be home Wednesday afternoon. I will miss her dearly, geez I miss her right now! Now that Gomez is gone Sister Wagner and I are the oldest Spanish sister missionaries in the mission! That is just crazy to think about it for me. I am one of the oldest in the mission. How did that happen? Time is such a weird thing as a missionary. I hit my year mark in just about a week and a half! I don't know how I feel about that. Seeing Gomez leave has made me think more about my mission and how I feel about how I have done so far. I can tell I have changed, changed for the better. I have been stretched and pulled and still feel like I am in the refiners fire. I still know I am nowhere close to how the Lord wants me to be so I still have a lot of things to work on.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's hard to believe you have been there that long. You are the old one now. I can read in your letters how much you have grown and progressed, but I still see my Kare Bear in your writing. So proud of you. Momma Enz

    ReplyDelete