This week
was pack with things to do. We had Zone training on Thursday. It was fun. I
always enjoy seeing the whole zone together. About half of the Zone is new. So
we were all able to meet all the new missionaries. This training was on keeping
the Commandments and the blessings we can promise people when they keep the
commandments and then the scriptures that went along with all the commandment s
and blessings. We played some games Pres and Sister Miller had made up to help
us remember what we had learned.
This week
we had dinner with our investigator Olivia. I love talking/ teaching Olivia.
She has a very quirky personality and you never know what she is going to say.
I was surprised when she invited us over for dinner. I do have to say she had
made some of the best tasting Mexican food I have had on my mission. She made
this fried steak called Milanesa along with yummy Mexican rice and some type of
salad. It was so good. I want to make it for you all when I come home. Olivia
said it is super easy to make. I hope it is.
A fun
story. So we went to go visit Sandra on
Saturday. As we were getting out of the truck Hna Rathfon found a waded up $5
bill in the sand. It was like finding gold! By the time we had walked up to
Sandra's door we had already made plans to buy a Little Cesar's pizza for our
next planning day. I had forgotten all about it when we started teaching
Sandra. Right before we were about to leave we asked Sandra if she was going to
church the next day. She said she was going to try but she needed to see if she
could borrow $5 from her neighbor for gas. Because she had nothing left in her
gas tank. Sister Rathfon having the $5 we had just found in her purse. Pulled
it out and said we had just found this $5 right before we came in and gave it
to her. I was like" wait hold up" it’s so true we found that money so
we could give it so Sandra so she could go to church the next day! That just
goes to show how important it is to Heavenly Father that we go to church.


No comments:
Post a Comment