Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Unexpected Transfer!

I am completely so sad. I am being transferred up north and leaving Horizon. I honestly thought I was going to be ending my mission here, but the Lord has other plans for me. By process of elimination I think I will be going back to Rio Rancho. I loved it there but I am not sure I want to go back. I wanted to stay in Texas so bad. It also makes me sad to be leaving Rathfon too. Just this past couple of weeks we have gotten really close and now she will be taking over Horizon. It will be a good experience for her to take over the area. She is going to be an unstoppable missionary once she comes out of her shell. 
          This week we stopped to visit the Chavez family ( another family I will miss dearly) they are doing so well. They are going strong in the gospel and now their oldest daughter who didn't want anything to do with us when we first started teaching them is now interested and is coming to church on a regular bases. This family is so amazing!
 Hno. Chavez will be receiving the Melchizedek priesthood soon as well. The bishop approved that he didn't have to wait a year before he needed to receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment