Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Mouse Story Continues....


Yup I was super creeped out. We have only killed one more mouse this week. I think that was the last of them. We haven't had more problems with them. Then the Elders told us that they have mouse in their house. We told them we are pros at catching mice, so good that we should have a show on animal planet on how to catch mice:) We are letting them have one of our extra mouse traps. I have joked with one of the members that we might need to borrow one of their cats. Trust me, we cleaned the apartment up and down when we found out we have little roommates. So no worries 'bout that. 
So this week has been a great week. It didn't really show up in the numbers we reported but we still had a very successful week. We were able to set 4 baptismal dates! They are all solid too. Two of them will happen at the end of this transfer which ends on Nov 20th.  They are cousins they will be getting baptized on November 17. They are both young. Right now one is progressing faster than her cousin. But they both have growing testimonies and they already call themselves Mormons at school. Then a mom and a daughter.  They will be getting baptized in the 24 of November. We have been trying to get the mom to have Sunday off of work right now, so she will be able to start coming to church. She likes the church because she has seen how they have taken care of her sister who is a less active member. She said it's like we are all a big family and she likes that feeling.  We are excited for them all. We have been working hard to get people to progress and now we are seeing the blessings of working hard. This week we also gave talks about missionary work in sacrament meeting. It went really well. It was a good experience for me because I could see how much I have grown from the last time I spoke in sacrament when I was first out. The church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment